Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Bday to me!

I had a great bday...I'm officially 35 yrs old...
I got a very nice"paper" gift from my wonderful doc...he also bought everyone dairy queen on monday. Monday night, my wonderful mother fixed us a steak dinner. She also gave me a nice little gift and a card. My kids...so creative...Ava made me a potholder. Also a coaster out of the beads that you melt(?). Also a couple little cutout cards . Jacob gave me a santa hat, mike with one eye, and a card. Loved the presents...they were absolutely priceless. My husband told me he got me an appliance...one that I don't have but would use all the time. I was not excited. So I sadly opened this box to find a Flip! For those of you who don't know what a flip is...it's the size of a cell phone but is a video camera...high definition. It has a little pop out thing to hook into computer to download and save to cd. Love it...love it...love it...can just put it in my purse and will always have it with me to tape the little things as well as the big events... I love it. Then, to top it all off...yesterday when I got home, I had a new laptop waiting for me!!! What a wonderful husband I have. Oh, and Sunday night my MIL fed us a delicious steak dinner too. I am so spoiled!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday.. glad you had a great day.. you spoiled little girl.. haha.. i'm pretty spoiled myself..:) see ya tonight

Susie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!! Could your husband talk to my husband???? LOL!! Glad you had a great day!!! You deserve it!

Chelsa said...

sounds like you had a great birthday :)