Sunday, March 21, 2010

March update

March is half over and spring is finally arriving...we were outside all of last week and it was amazing! Ty loves the golf cart...Ava has been driving it already and Jacob is eager to get his drivers permit this summer...lol...We've been doing well since my lovely hospital visit a few weeks ago...I didn't know how bad a back and neck could really hurt...and how much it could affect your entire system and mind:( I also learned a valuable lesson in drinking enough fluids...thought I was, but when I looked back....maybe 1-2 drinks every 24 hours...not good. Anyway, back on track....think I've found a wonderful doc who is actually listening to me and not just "blowing me off". They are hard to find let me tell ya...I'm not crazy and I'm not faking any of this....I am just seeking a normal life...nothing fancy or excessively happy...just normal...
Kids are great. Ava is learning about friendships and how to seek out "true" friends...Learning how not to be a tattle tale, but tell when it is something important to her...such a sweet and brave little girl...so mature for her age...I almost hate it...She is a natural mommy and strives to please everyone...
Jacob is a little lover...he's definately the keeper of my heart. He is learning how to be a gentleman...all the time...opens doors for ladies at church (sometimes have to break him away)...shakes hands with his right hand...learning how to be a big brother and teach Ty the good things of life...Jake is talking a lot about "good and bad choices"...we stress to our kids that they are never bad kids...but sometimes, like mommy and daddy, make bad choices. Jake is very smart and has a memory a mile long...he always knows his bible verses and can recite a poem for memory after one reading:)
Tyler has 4 teeth and is 8 months old...crawling everywhere...very dangerous...I think he'll be walking before 12 months. He smiles and loves everyone unconditionally. Has dimples all over his face...hair is getting very thick and long...almost has a mullet...lol...needs a haircut, but can't make myself do it...also is getting very dark...He is starting to attempt words instead of "aaahhhhh"...loves his feet rubbed with cucumber scented lotion...we rub feet every night...also loves to snuggle with his fam.
We're planning a trip to Michigan to see my brother and his family...me , mom , and all 3 kids...my brother has a wife and 3 kids...yes...6 kids...will be a blast...seriously.
Also, planning trip to Florida with kids this summer and probably to french lick for a night or two...I'd like to add a trip to Indy as well for a couple nights...we like to stay so we don't have to cram everything in one day...and so we can swim in hotel pool...
That's all for now.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

jacob and brycen sound so much alike :)

Sonya said...

Praying for you Jamie. Hope everything works out with your new doctor.