Thursday, April 9, 2009

what am I gonna post?

I really don't know what I'm gonna end up typing on this post...really don't have a topic at this point, but needed to post something!
We've had a kinda rough week at our house...with momma's prego complaints and everyday stuff, my poor husband and mother have been basically running my show...which is great...I don't know how people without family ever get through tough times.
This week has been pretty uneventful...we've been home or at moms most every night. Getting ready for a busy weekend ahead...a few easter egg hunts, 3 dinners, early church service on sunday, etc...
I'd say the kids will be beat tonight...they are spending the day with Jen and her kids...yes, she is gonna have 5 today...she'll be the one who is beat tonight...They were both so excited...usually they sleep on the way to the car in the morning and the whole way there...then go back to bed when they get to the sitters...not today...bright eyed and ready to wreck Jen's house probably. Sometimes it's easier to have friends over to entertain the kids...we'll see how it goes...Thank God for great friends...
This is the last day of work for me this week...ready to be home for a couple days...even though it's harder work there...
Everyone have a blessed Easter holiday weekend and maybe we'll see you out at the easter egg hunt on Saturday (Gasthof has it every yr...bunny there, kid events, etc...my kids look forward to it every yr)...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i agree that i don't know what ppl would do w/out family!! i know it would be hard to get by w/ out mine. hope you guys have a great easter!