Tuesday, June 30, 2009

still no pictures...sorry

I have a lot...I mean hundreds...of pictures that I have not posted yet...I am thinking about it, but just haven't done it yet...
Updates on our family: hubby's cough is better...finally talked him into establishing with a family doctor...called for appt....no openings till august!! But we've made the first step...ptl
Kids are wonderful...so sweet and loving...not sure how I created such well-rounded kids...I have some pretty extreme moods...they must have gotten the "stable" genes from their father...Ava is such a mature little girl...I hate it sometimes...afraid she feels like she has to be...but, on the other hand...she is and always has been a little mommy to everyone around her...including me for the past few weeks...never concerned about her needs...never...always wants to give someone one of her favorite things or do something nice to surprise someone who is down...just this week, she found her little pink bracelet in her room...I think it was one of her first bracelets. She brought it out and said she wanted to give it to baby Emily b/c she is her only little baby girl cousin...Baby Mere is also her cousin, but we just don't see them as much...she's kinda adopted Em through Nanny Sue...Anyways...She had an absolute ball at HW with the girls last week...so glad they took her and so glad I didn't have to go in the heat...I'd have definately been a downer on that trip...
Jacob...still very intrigued with Spidey and superheroes...he's a sweet heart as well...he knows when to back down and doesn't like to argue...his little feelings get hurt so easily, but yet he is the bravest little guy I know...He's always wanting to do something for me or Ava b/c he is a "tough guy like daddy"...we always tell him we're scared of bugs or whatever so he can show us his bravery...eats it up every time...He went to HW with his friend E.E (Ethan) a couple weeks ago and it sounded as if they did great too...My kids would be deprived if it weren't for my good friends:)
Ordered the new "ride" this week...new golfcart (NEV) should be here in 3-4 days...If you live anywhere in the neighborhood, you'll probably see us driving around...this one has a horn, so if we see you, we'll honk!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad to hear another update on you! glad you and baby T are still hanging in there!

your kids sound precious :)