Monday, July 20, 2009

Truelove...Family of 5!!

Welcome Tyler Barrett Truelove...aka "Ty".
7lb, 20.5 inches and sweet as can be...
Born July 18, 2009 at 2:52 pm...I was 36 weeks, 5d...he was gonna b a big boy at 40 weeks!
If you want any gory details of delivery ( and there were a few), you'll have to call me...I'm not gonna post that much detail on here for the world to see...some things were just meant to keep between family and friends:)
I'll post pictures at some point...Ava and Jacob haven't got to hold him yet...he was just released from nursery last night...so after they get to meet him, I'll get some pictures...Thx to all for your prayers, emails, and for being so patient with me during this pregnancy!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Sue said...

Welcome Ty!! Congrats Jamie. I talked to Ava Sunday morning at church and she was so excited! Soo cute.

Anonymous said...

congratulations jamie.. i'm sooo excited to meet little ty.... yippy it's finally over..(or just beginning) haha.. love ya..

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I still like the name Brad/Jennifer best, but I guess Ty will have to do....can't wait to meet him!

Sonya said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pic's! I'm sure Ava and Jacob are soo excited:)

Brittany said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to meet baby Ty!

Tera said...

Hey, I hope you put the Brad-Jennifer comment Jake made in Ty's baby book! :) I think you already know how happy I am for you guys!! I always just want to kiss Jacob to pieces and I'm sure this little guy will be just as sweet! Ava will be such a good helper. See you tonight. Oh- and I LOVE his name. :)

Susie said...

YAY for the Trueloves! I'm sure he is just adorable!! Can't wait to see him!

Greta said...

Loved visiting with Ty over lunch! He is so very adorable. His thick silver hair is just too cute. Seems like Ava is jumping right into that Mommy-mode!

Chelsa said...

he missed my birthday by two days :)

kinsey stoll posted some pics on facebook-- he is just TOO cute!!!

Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jamie!! Glad to hear you are both doing well. I saw pics and he is very cute...I love his name too.
Hope to see you both soon.