Monday, September 14, 2009

sorry...haven't posted...

Ok, ok, ok...all I hear, everywhere I go, is "did you read her blog?" "Did you know ... she had it on her blog" AGGHHH!! I haven't read blogs for weeks! I know last time I posted I said I'd post pics of the kids, but guess what...I haven't! AND...I probably am not going to for awhile...I, for some reason, really dislike the process of putting photos on the computer, editing, etc...Guess that's why I have someone else do it. Anyway, if you want to see baby T., email me and I'll give you info on his 8week pictures...really really cute. Or, you can always come and visit him in person...we love visitors!
Ava is in k now and Jacob at preschool...Kindergarten is kind of hard to get used to...a lot of girl drama...I mean a lot! Preschool is old news here, but Jacob is probably gonna bring it a whole new life! He loves it...His teacher told me he was the best picker-upper and a very good listener...WHAT!!!! She was sure it was my Jacob...I shouldn't say that, b/c he is a very good and sweet little boy...just very active sometimes! I've also received good reports from all of Ava's teachers...mostly that she is very well mannered and is very thirsty to learn. What else could I ask for...
Went to Turkey Trot over weekend...I don't care how trashy or dirty that place is...it's always a lot of fun. I think I had as much fun as the kids! I know it's a money pit and I really don't care. I get tired of hearing people trash it...I understand that if you're not a true Daviess County native, you'll never be able to appreciate it like we do...it's always been something we have done...since I was born I think...in early September. I see people there that I don't see all year! Great fun!! Go Trot!!!!
Baby crying...gotta run...


Photobucket

No comments: